Every year PSAA (Pennsylvania Ski Area Association) offers a 4th/5th grade program offering (virtually) FREE skiing all season! All you have to do is enroll and pay a nominal fee and you will get a package including:
Snowpass Holders (that’s you!) will be given a booklet that contains one (1) FREE Learn to Ski/Board Package and three (3) coupons for a complimentary children’s day lift ticket at each of the 22 participating resorts in Pennsylvania. You must be accompanied by a paying adult (as determined by member resorts) Please visit website, www.skipa.com, for areas with blackout dates and paid adult lift restrictions. A maximum of two 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass holders per paying adult may obtain a complimentary one-day lift ticket using their Snowpass. Not to be used as a multi-day lift ticket or a children’s open to close lift ticket.
This is a great way to get your kids out and active during the winter months! If you live in another state, check your local ski association because MANY states also offer a free pass for certain grades (often times, only 5th grade).
To register you must complete the form (below and available through the PSAA website by clicking: HERE) and include:
- Include a copy of the child’s 4th or 5th Grade report card, school ID or any other document verifying school grade (last year’s final report card can also be submitted as grade verification too.)
- Include a 2″ x 1½” color photo of child (please PRINT child’s name on back side of photo.)
- Include a $30 non-refundable processing fee per child (non-refundable). Please do NOT send cash!
- Make checks payable to: Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association or PSAA.
- MasterCard and Visa are also accepted. Return all of the above information to the Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association at the following address:
P.O. Box 27
White Haven, PA 18661